It’s happening! We are not sure who is more exited, the graduating senior or the parents who have stood by their child as he or she grew, learned, explored, and who has become an independent young adult to be proud of. Why not celebrate the big day with a catered party!
Serrano Brothers Catering offers a variety of options for the big day. We can provide a fully catered and served option, or a casual drop-off meal. We do onsite BBQ’s, pig roasts and more.
We have a total of seven different options for your catered BBQ. From the Traditional with burgers and dogs, to the Westerner with New York strip steak. We’ll highlight a few options for you in this week’s blog.
The Big Buck
- The perfect option for your young man or woman who has sprouted up and grown in wisdom and appetite!
- This BBQ included baby back ribs, marinated BBQ chicken breast and black angus burgers.
- Sides include baked beans, pasta salad, potato salad and coleslaw.
- Of course buns, ketchup and mustard are supplied.
- A relish tray can be added on for a minimum extra charge.
The Mixed Grill
- This is perfect for the senior with a sophisticated palette.
- This BBQ has the options of marinated beef kabobs, chicken kabobs or italian sausage w peppers and onions.
- Sides include baked beans, pasta salad, potato salad.
- We also provide pita bread, assorted buns, and ketchup and mustard.
- Dessert is watermelon.
Celebrate your son’s or daughter’s graduation from high school or college with a catered meal from Serrano Brothers Catering.