High school graduation is just around the corner and, fingers crossed, your student will be making the walk across the stage in an American rite of passage. Why not celebrate the occasion with a party with catering from Serrano Brothers catering. Besides having us do the catering, which will guarantee that everyone will be well fed, there are some essential parts to a graduation party that you shouldn’t overlook.
- Pull out all the stops with a pig roast or on-site BBQ catering.
- If you choose for a BBQ, we can do a simple meal of just dogs and burgers or chicken and black Angus burgers.
- Alternately, you can go all out with the Westerner 10 oz hand cut New York strip steak that is served with our homemade Zip sauce and sauteed mushrooms.
- Most BBQ catering comes with pasta salad, potato salad, baked beans, cole slaw, watermelon and all the condiments you’d expect.
- Get your teen to make two playlists.
- One playlist is for family time and one is for when it is just the teens.
- Have a Bluetooth speaker so the kids can all contribute to the music.
- Sure seniors might like to act too cool to play games, but once you get them loosened up, the giddiness of having finished high school takes over, they’ll be game for lots of fun ideas.
- Play pin-the-tassel on the cap by making a cap out of poster board and some tassels of various colors.
- Help your senior preserve the memories of this prestigious day with a photo booth for them and all their friends.
Serrano Brothers Catering offers a wide selection for you to choose from when looking at graduation party menus. Call today to book your date!